CLEONet is a web site of legal information for community workers and advocates who work with low-income and disadvantaged communities.
We hope that the information on CLEONet helps you help your clients understand and exercise their legal rights.
You can use this information to:
- increase your knowledge of the law
- develop legal information materials and workshops for your clients
- learn about law reform campaigns, key changes in the law, and community events
- share your legal education materials
- promote your events and campaigns.