Add CLEONet content to your site
You can feature automatically updated listings or feeds of CLEONet's resources, news, and events on your web site.
Visitors to your site will have easy access to the up-to-date news and legal information CLEONet is known for. And when you contribute content to CLEONet, it can also appear on your site.
Here is a list of the content feeds we have available.
- New! - Latest and most visited resources by legal topic and subtopic - RSS feeds
- New! - Latest news and events by legal topic - RSS feeds
- Latest resources - HTML feed
- Latest resources by legal topic and subtopic - HTML feed
- Most visited resources - HTML feed
- Most visited resources by legal topic and subtopic - HTML feed
- Latest news - HTML feed
- Latest news by legal topic - HTML feed
- Latest events - HTML feed
- Facebook and Twitter feeds - New!
You can see how different feeds can look and how to set them up on our Sample feeds page.
Samples of how the content feeds look on other sites
There are a number of our resources, news, and events feeds on the Ontario Project for Inter Clinic Community Organizing (OPICCO) web site. For example, see their feed of our latest Family Law resources.
You can find an example of a feed of CLEONet resources by legal subtopic on the injuredworkersonline.org web site.
The Community Advocacy & Legal Centre in Belleville, has integrated CLEONet news and resources feeds throughout their web site. On their Employment Rights section for example, you can find CLEONet's latest resources related to Employment and Work.
For more information
Contact us for more information or help adding CLEONet content to your site.
Terms and conditions for sharing content
The permission to link to CLEONet or feature CLEONet content on your site is based on our Terms and conditions for sharing content.top of page